Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Raining Again

One year. Damn, how the time flies. Well, how it flies at some points, and how it limps past at other points. I cannot believe that you haven't killed me by now, with my constant texts, awful jokes, and whining. I can't seem to remember ever meeting a more influential person in my life. You have changed me for the better, and I thank you endlessly. I know that we have had our differences, and arguments, and breaks, but all of those have made me a better person. You bring me back to earth when I'm roaming the heavens aimlessly, looking for some dying star to hang onto that is ready to explode and ready to hurt me. You soothe my worries with your kind eyes and gentle voice. You know exactly what to say when I don't know what is wrong with me. You are an extraordinary person, and in the last year, I have seen you grow so much. I know our time together is limited, and I know that you want to go off to Utah to become the best writer ever (you're halfway there-- you just need to get to Utah), but I wish that you will always carry a piece of me with you as you go on through your life; as I'll be carrying you.

No comments:

Post a Comment