Wednesday, February 26, 2014

oxymoron.

hey man i need a hit of this shit youre slinging
haha what you say
what say you
fuck im not shakespeare
will.i.am not a fucking wordsmith

everyone has their demons
and everyone has their vices
but why the fuck do i have to be an addiction-predisposed kid in a mid-life crisis
at the age of 20 shouldnt i be living the life of some freemans
cacophonous idyllic nightmare

ha and dont remember my name
or my face
because everyone is leaving me without a trace
and my only claim to fame
will be me hanging from a rope


haha thats morbid i know
and i know this is isnt that fucking amazingly constructed
but every once and again i gotta just do what the fuck he did
cuz i cant live up to my glorious older bro
IM NOT HIM SAY THAT YOURE PROUD I DO THE BEST I CAN DO

because otherwise ill be swinging from the end of a rope
by my hand or the government
like its the 1880s, i gotta learn to cope
and im calling in all your sins, repent
and learn to live in love

No comments:

Post a Comment