Tuesday, October 16, 2012

19 Candles Signify 19 Unfulfilled Wishes

1. I have the best friends in the world.
2. I have depression and too many issues to count.
3. I fall in love with just about every girl I meet.
4. My biggest fear is being alone and unwanted.
5. I feel that if I talk to someone too much, they will tire of me and stop being my friend.
6. I love rap music.
7. I absolutely love God and Jesus because they love me no matter how much I screw up.
8. Peterkin is my favorite place in the world.
9. Rian's car is my second favorite place in the world.
10. Leaving my house and going to college is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
11. I can make friends with a lot of different people.
12. I'm a selfish person.
13. I am very shy unless I feel comfortable in front of someone.
14. I tend not to know when I've passed the line.
15. I try to give at least one honest compliment per day.
16. I'm a virgin.
17. I want to be a teacher or author.
18. I still don't have my driver's license.
19. I want to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment