Monday, December 31, 2012

Year in Review 2012

2012

 Became a brother in Alpha Phi Omega
 Dressed up to go to the zoo.
 Daisy, my dog, was put down.
 Met these guys.
 Got a job at Wal-Mart.
 Saw (and cried through) The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
 Acquired the ability to make some goddamn fantastic pancakes.
 Graduated high school.
 Went to a lecture (well, as much of a lecture as it could be) by Zach Weiner and got Jesus being Fonzie drawn on a book of his.
 Became obsessed with Doctor Who.
 Played an insane drunk hobo in a film by a friend of mine
 Met Gage who was going to the same college as me.
 Went to prom with a lovely lady and had a lovely time.
 Went to a 4-in-1 concert with two good friends.
 Went to the award show for the film I was in.
 Went to Rian's birthday party and laughed as the tent almost caved in on us.
 Started hanging out with these chumps.
 Attended my last year of Senior Camp.
 Played Big Jule in the school musical (and had my corneas chemically burned).
 Last Senior Camp dance.
 Got accepted to Marshall University.
 Got new threads.
Lost 16 pounds over the summer.
Started talking to a wonderful girl who makes my life better every day.
 Spent many fantastic days with my other two-thirds.

Said "see ya in two years"to Dan as he went off on his mission trip.

If 2012 is any indicator of what the future will bring, I'm really excited. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment