Tuesday, January 28, 2014

seventy proves that seventy proof

the prettiest little girl in all of my dreams
who makes me not want to slit my throat
and wrists and chest
and she's real, i tell ya doc, she really really is

she's really really gone for me
what a fuckin' dime

i love her so much doc, i really really do

every time she tells me that she loves me without me telling her i love her
i go to bed with a warm feeling
and i dont know why i wear these tinted glasses she gave me

ive never liked roses before now

---------

hey doctor d?
why do you think it is that i fell for a gal like her?
why, i outweigh her probably by a time and a half
shes petite and-- hey doc? you listening?

ah, time's up?
see ya next week

-----------

i dont know doc, i just kinda feel like not going into the office. i think ive gone terminal.
i cant move and i lost my appetite. i think im just filling up on liquid all the time.
it hurts to think and my coworkers are wondering where i am.
fuck em they dont get it

-----------

doc i really fucked up i really did
i fucking messed up doctor d
and now shes gone and left me doc she really fuckin did what did i do
doc i dont wanna live

-----------

shes with someone else doc im gonna scream myself hoarse

-----------

the prettiest little girl in all of my nightmares
makes me want to slit my throat
and wrists and chest
and she's a real bitch, i tell ya doc, she really really is

she's really really gone for another guy
what a fuckin' broad

i fuckin hate her so much doc daniels, i really really do

i was so blindly in love that every time she told me that she loved me after i pried it out of her gritted teeth i went and set myself ablaze
and i dont know why i wear these tinted glasses she gave me

i fuckin hate roses, jack, i really fuckin do

No comments:

Post a Comment