Saturday, April 14, 2012

I just got back from spending over 12 hours with my favorite two people in the entire world. It was such a fun day. But I feel so vulnerable right now. I don't know why.

Maybe it's because they're the only two people I can go and completely lower my guard with. With everyone else, it seems I have to put up some sort of front to keep them thinking I'm alright, but with them, I can sit in complete and total silence in the car and just listen to music and think. It's alright to be sad around them. I can be a total mess because they care about me. I don't have to be Mr. Funny or anything. It doesn't hurt when they say something that if someone else said, I would be hurt, because I know they either don't mean it or they only want the best. I love the both of them.

Next year is going to be hell. I don't think I can be so far away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment