Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm going to be a sappy piece of shit. I am going to post statuses about how I feel down because when Facebook asks me what's on my mind, I'm not going to lie so the potsmokers and the fucking drunk whores in my school will accept me. I will be my self. I am so sick of putting up with their bullshit. I wish I could call them out by name, but that'd be creating pointless drama and while I could honestly not give a fuck, I still have 2 months to go with them, so I'll just delete them out of my life after I graduate. Fuck them. Fuck everyone.

When I don't post on Facebook, it's because something is wrong. I don't feel anything, so I don't post. It's weird but true. So when I don't update my status for a day or two, fucking talk to me because I might need you to know I'm here more than ever.

I wish someone was in love with me because I'm fucking sick of having my heart crushed every single fucking time I love someone. Don't ignore me either. That's just a bitch move and it's awful and sickening.
Fuck this shit.

I should be really happy right now but I'm not and I hate it

1 comment:

  1. it's a wonderful thing... getting close to graduation. High school drama sucks and at this point everyone is just fed up with everyone else. Summer will be so much better, and college a chance to start new.(: Until then hang in there, it'll all be over soon.

    ReplyDelete