Wednesday, September 7, 2011

No complaints

I thought I would have more to complain about. But I don't. It's odd, school usually makes me depressed beyond belief, but I'm doing fine. I'm probably jinxing myself, but I don't care. I'll fight through it. A lot has happened in the past few days. Friendships renewed, lies told through my teeth so I will appear like a 17 year old boy, plans for after high school, nightmares and daydreams, records found, and smiles shining throughout the darkness.

I don't know what type of person view me as and I've always wanted to know what people have thought. When people tell me, I feel as though it's filter so my feelings won't be hurt. I hate not saying what they mean or feel, it creates misconceptions and false thoughts. I know people read this blog, even when I don't post anything. I had 24 unique pageviews this weekend within a 24-hour period, and that made me smile. I like the fact that people want to keep reading what I write, no matter what it is. I wish I knew who these people are, but I don't mind knowing that somewhere, someone cares enough about me to regularly check this.

People make me smile and make me mad, they make me laugh and make me weep.

I don't know who I will meet, but I don't mind, as long as there is someone out there keeping an eye on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment