Friday, March 1, 2013

Awareness

So I know most of you know that I've struggled with depression for the larger part of my life. Some might not, but that's whatever. I don't want to cry today, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I will always be here for each and every one of you if you ever need anything. I don't care if we have never even talked before, I will drop everything to help you. I know it sucks being alone and feeling like no one cares enough to listen and help, so I want to weed that problem out. I'll always listen. I'll always try to help. I'm always here. No one deserves to feel the only way out is to kill themselves.

If you ever need me, I'm usually near my phone which has Facebook on it, and my number is 412 965 1128.

Stay strong, life is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment