Monday, January 23, 2012

Mood

AP English cheered me up a bit. I hope I stay a bit happier. I feel really sick though. I need to find my good belt, this one always makes me feel sick.

Also, why the hell does everyone hate on poets? Everything that people hate is what I do. I feel a lot (at least I used to), and I write love poems and I write about things that I wish were. So fucking what?

My mind isn't feeling normal. At least I made a few jokes that people laughed at. That is always nice to have people appreciate me.

I really need to get into college. That should calm me down a little bit.

I think I'm just going to watch Netflix today.

I don't know if I smell. I took a shower last night, so my mom said I didn't have to take one this morning. I also hope I don't look like a loser. I hate judgment even though I do it a lot.

I can't look certain people in the eyes anymore. I just... don't know what to do. It makes my stomach hurt and I don't know why.

I miss Daisy.

I can't think of anything coherent to say, so I'm just going to end the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment