Friday, February 24, 2012

The Price I Pay

The Demons have returned
slowly but surely
they are taking over
And my angel is here no more
For I've Wronged Her

There is no going back from what I've done

Only one direction:
forward

Onward I must march:
The army of me, myself and I.
Hindered by mass
desertion and suicide, we
press onward.

Our Waterloo is near.

We must decide if we want to be imprisoned by Helena the Saint.
Or if we should beg for forgiveness by those we've have transgressed.

Because forgiveness is next to godliness
I pray
Every morning and night

There isn't a waking hour that goes by
that I don't think of the
gaping hole in my
heart

Because
what I've done is
abominable and unacceptable and I know
that I am just groveling at your feet

But if there is one thing I cannot live without
it's you

No comments:

Post a Comment