Sunday, May 15, 2011

Experiment FOUR




I'm sorry for the excess of posts, but I just have so much to write about, but if I have anymore to post, I'll either wait to post it until I can combine them, or edit other posts and add stuff.

So school is winding down, and I just do not want to go to school at all. Especially not to FST. That class literally makes me sick to my stomach, not to mention that it is taught by a complete jackass who doesn't know the subject material. I started to make a tally mark for every time he has made a mistake, and so far, the count is at over 24.

I'm sick of so many things right now. My author paper, my SAT scores, my AP Score (and if I got a 5 on my APUSH test like my brother who missed two weeks of school right before the test), being fat and ugly, being obnoxious, speaking my mind, my awkwardness around girls that I like, how I never fit in, wanting things but not doing the steps to get them, being lazy, and being sad.

Speaking of never fitting in, English class. I sit in the back with the majority of the boys in the class. It's a freaking guy's club. Now, don't get me wrong, I am a male, but I cannot "keep up" with these guys. Whether it's having to change my humor to appeal to them (the same humor ends up making me overdo it, and annoying the whole class), or having to latch on to someone right at the beginning of a group assignment so I don't get picked last, or not at all. God, I sound paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment