Saturday, May 14, 2011

Experiment THREE

The way you keep commenting on my progress on a human being is the only way I will ever manage to grow. You are the shining example I try to live up to. When you compliment me, it feels like I'm laying on the soft moss at the Falls, and the sunshine is slowly creeping across my body, warming me up, as I slowly drift into the most restful slumber I have ever had. The funny thing is, now that I look back to when you said I was the happiest you had ever seen me, I cannot help but agree. The only thing I was worrying about was if I had somehow ruined her night, and even that was but a fleeting thought. Today has been torture, as I didn't have anything to look forward to, except for summer, and I still have a lot to do to be able to get there. I found out that I didn't ruin her night, and that she had a great time with me. I suppose that that's all that matters in the end, isn't it? Life is bigger than me and I need to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment