Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer

sometimes feel like I'm holden caulfield,
sometimes Jack Keroac.
I wanted to be famous,
now I want to take it back.
Don't want to rock the mic,
don't want to meet the pope,
I just want to share with you,
how we got this peace and hope.
--Superpowers, Five Iron Frenzy


#1,

Let's please hang out this summer. I rarely hang out with anyone over the summer, but you seem like you could possibly be an exception. Today was awkward, and it was fantastic. Good luck tomorrow, you have one more final AND THEN YOU'RE DONE!

#2,

I thought I hugged your dad; this is awkward. You are really pretty, you have an awesome taste in music, and and basically the best thing since the Patronus charm. I'm glad we got to know each other this year, and I hope that we have mad adventures with #1.

#3,

TEACH ME HOW TO SUMMER- TEACH ME, TEACH ME HOW TO SUMMER.

To seniors:

I will see you tonight. It will be magical. You have powered through this shithole known as Quaker Valley, and tonight you will be rewarded. I will be there. I may or may not be crying like an infant. Don't feel embarrassed to give me a hug.

P.S. I won't let you leave without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment