Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Serenity

For every ailment under the sun

There is a remedy, or there is none;

If there be one, try to find it;

If there be none, never mind it.



Everyday is a battle
I can’t weather the storm
Fighting to stay afloat
God, why did you capsize my boat?

You test me and push me
You wave these temptations in front of me
The Bible says that my body is a temple
If that’s true, then it’s been ransacked by a rebel

My mind is so fucked
Why can’t I feel happy?
Everyone around me is content with their life
But everyday, I have to resist picking up the knife

I don’t expect to last much longer
My thrashing about is doing nothing
I guess I just have to wait for someone
I cause my own misery; I tapped myself as a hired gun

I’m out of energy
I can’t hold on
Everything disappears as my body shakes
You are standing over me, shaking me awake

No comments:

Post a Comment